Japanuary

• Kristof123
    Tourist
    Kristof123 op 27 October 2015 · 12:16
    Dear powderers,
    I am thinking going to Japan for a couple of weeks around Christmass/NY.
    I suppose there is people out here with the same plan so I am looking for a small welcoming crew that I can join. I am amazingly cool Belgian dude and probably the best skier on the mountain. My goal is not to plan too much upfront, go where the snow is and to avoid the big crowds. I want to check out both Hakuba and Hokkaido regions, skin a lot and have a ridiculous amount of fun. If this seems something you can relate yourself to, please hit me up!!
    Kristof
  • Karst
    Advanced
    Karst op 29 October 2015 · 14:22
    @kristof123 and anyone else for that matter

I live in tokyo and am looking forward to some weekend warrior style trips. let me know what your style (just update your snow profile star chart thing) and keep in touch. the more the merrier.

i only like to ski pillows and tree's 😉
    Smile! Your ridin' pow!!!
  • RidetheGlobe
    RidetheGlobe op 29 October 2015 · 18:18
    @Kristof123

We work, guide, in Hakuba Japan, we will be there from December 13th on. (All we do is skin a lot and have ridiculous amounts of snow, ehh fun!) Feel free to contact us; info@ridetheglobeadventures.com
  • czepluch
    Beginner
    czepluch op 30 November 2015 · 20:35
    @Kristof123 Me and a fellow Dane are going to Japan from the 21st of December until the 10th of January. We have also been planning pretty loosely, but we will be in Niseko for the first part of the trip and then we plan on renting a car and going from place to place east of Sapporo, Asahi-dake etc. We wouldn't mind teaming up with a dude or two for our trip.

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro