Sharing is Caring: A Series of Tree Runs in Les Portes du Soleil

• Ervine
    Advanced
    Ervine op 19 March 2017 · 10:45
    During Powder Alerts #11 and 12 we foud ourselves in Portes du Soleil where we have been harvesting a lot of amazing tree runs for you.

As a matter of fact it was the forests in the Lindarets valley at Avoriaz that got me interested in tree runs many years ago so you could argue that Portes du Soleil is my tree run spawning ground.

Today I would like to share with you one of my favorite runs in Chatel which is easy to access and a little harder to exit (but just a little):

If you have any questions about this run feel free to react in the comment section below and I will do my best to offer the best after-sales service money can buy 😉

Tree runs in Avoriaz, Super Chatel and Torgon will follow in the coming weeks so stay tuned.
    deathbyselfiestick.wordpress.com
  • Ervine
    Advanced
    Ervine op 25 March 2017 · 19:13
    And as promised last weekend, here are three tree runs in Avoriaz:

Enjoy
  • Ervine
    Advanced
    Ervine op 8 April 2017 · 11:42
    Last weekend I forgot to post the latest tree run so I will do it now.

This is one of the most beautiful runs I have ever done so I am going to be a bit secretive about where this one can be found.

If you really want to know please leave a message below and I may let you in on the secret.

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro