First Tours

• Bart-First
    Advanced
    Bart-First op 10 October 2017 · 00:44
    Hi Guys!

First off excuses for the shameless self-promotion . . .

There are a lot of topics on this site regarding Skiing and Snowboarding in Japan. I've been going to Japan for the last 5 years and absolutely love it there!
    It's one of my favoriete countries visit! Not just because of the mega amounts of super deep and dry powder it receives, but also because I really like Japanese culture, the locals are mega friendly and helpful and the food is delicious and very affordable. (If you know where to look)
    For those reasons I started a little travel company this year called First Tours. First is focussed on guided powder tours to unique locations. Next winter that will obviously be Japan again!

We offer guided backcountry tours where we hunt for the best, deepest snow. Coming winter for example, we have an awesome tour where we'll tour the active and dormant volcano's of Hokkaido with our qualified, local guide! On another tour we explore one of Japan's premium backcountry zones in central Hokkaido where last year we scored 1 week of bottomless pow! After every day we visit one of the many local onsens to relax in before heading out for a delicious Japanese dinner and beers. (Sushi, ramen, gyoza or Japanese bbq)

Besides bc tours we also offer some guided resorts tours where we visit the best resorts with the best possible snow and usually stay in traditional Japanese lodges. Best thing about Japan is that some of the best powder runs lead back to the lifts and out guides will show you these spots!

We also offer custom tours to groups that don't want to, or can't join a tour bust still want to experience all that Japan has to offer! We have local guides in Hokkaido and Honshu, can arrange cat skiing, affordable hotels and liftpassen or anything else you and your friends need!

Not interested in tours or custom tours, but just want information or if you have questions about Japan. Hit me up and I can always give you some tips/advice on where to go, where/what to eat and what song to sing at karaoke..
    As I said I love Japan and if I can help people to be able to visit this amazing country that would be very cool!

For more information about First and our tours you can visit our website, www.firsttours.eu of send me a message!

Again, apologies for the shameless self-promotion. Would love to hear your ideas, maybe feedback on our tours or stuff you like/dislike on out site.. 😃

Muchos gracias and hopefully until Japan!!

Cheers,
    Bart

First up - First tracks - First tours

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro