Apogée - Memorial film for Andreas Fransson and JP Auclair

Apogée - Memorial film for Andreas Fransson and JP Auclair

One year ago, Andreas Fransson and JP Auclair died in an avalanche in South America. This is the memorial film that’s made by Bjarne Salén and Endlessflow. We’re honored to share Apogée, a film that takes a closer look at both of these great men.

These are the words of Bjarne Salén:

On September 29th 2014, I lost my two best friends JP Auclair and Andreas Fransson in an avalanche on Monte San Lorenzo near the border of Chile and Argentina. It has now been one year since the accident. I created a film to celebrate and remember our lovely friends. This film is from our last years together where we skied, worked and had amazing adventures together. We went to Chamonix, Norway and Chile. Andreas, JP, Daniel Rönnbäck and I started a project together called, Apogée, which means – The highest point in the developing of something. The project was Andreas and JP’s idea, travel to magnificent destinations and create beautiful, touching ski movies to inspire others around the world.

Arjen
was born with maps of ski areas in the cradle and has visited almost all of them. His great passion is freeriding.

Replies

Tourist
AnonymousAuthor1 October 2015 · 10:22

This is a crazy week. Erik Roner died. One year ago JP and Andreas died… It’s a beautiful movie though…

Never miss a PowderAlert!

Get updates on the latest news, PowderAlerts and more!