Mega dump in Pyrenees, but no alert?

• MikeSPF
    Tourist
    MikeSPF op 22 Februar 2015 · 13:53
    Hi Morris & team,

surely the Alps are the main destination of most readers, but I was wondering about the lack of forecasts this season from Pyrenees and North America. Both are having mega dumps lately (e.g. the (automatic?) map of the Pyrenees for the next 4 days is red, red, red, and Vermont has been reporting epic conditions). In past seasons, there were pow alerts for these regions.

cheers and keep up the good work.
    mike
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 22 Februar 2015 · 20:20
    @MikeSPF you're totally right. We are busy with the new site for next season which keeps my eyes a bit of the Pyrenees and the East... I will put more love in it 😉
    Thanks for your feedback.
    May the powder be with you.
  • MikeSPF
    Tourist
    MikeSPF op 22 Februar 2015 · 21:11
    thanks, Morris. Looking forward to the new site.

Ride on!
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 25 Februar 2015 · 14:10
    @MikeSPF a rather complex alert for the Pyrenees: http://wepowder.com/weblog/5858/A-rather-complex-alert...

Friday and Saturday will be good. Sunday way to warm.
  • MikeSPF
    Tourist
    MikeSPF op 2 März 2015 · 10:09
    thanks, Morris. In Baqueira-Beret it was exactly as you forecasted, Friday & Saturday pretty good powder days. Not epic as it was still very windy on Friday morning (and the new snow was a bit humid), and it started to snow rain already on Saturday early afternoon. Sunday we skipped altogether as it rained in higher altitudes. Thus, two pretty good half days. A couple of memorable runs we had.
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 2 März 2015 · 12:07
    @MikeSPF, thanks for sharing. Good to hear that the forecast was correct!

Antworten

Du musst eingeloggt sein, um auf dieses Thema zu antworten. Bitte Einloggen oder erstelle einen Account.

Upgrade zu wepowder Pro

• Erweiterte 14-Tage Vorhersage
  • Hangneigungs- und Expositionsebenen
  • Begeisternde Freeride Varianten
wePowder Pro