Loading time for WePowder web pages

• Carla
    Carla op 18 Dezember 2018 · 22:23
    Hi!
    I am really struggling this winter with your website: it takes forever to load the pages!
    Sometimes, the pc even gives me the message that the website is not responding, and asks if I want to give up.
    It never happened last year, nor does it happen with other websites, so I wonder whether something has changed with the WePowder website itself....It's very frustrating. Last year I signed up for the 14-days forecast, but this year I am not sure: if this problem remains....
    Help!
    Thanks. Carla
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 18 Dezember 2018 · 23:29
    Mmm, could you send me an e-mail at arjen😏wepowder.nl? Which browser are you using? We hear this problem for the first time and have not experienced it before. Let me know and we'll try to fix it!
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • Gig
    Beginner
    Gig op 19 Dezember 2018 · 00:23
    Arjen my work PC also gives me similar issues when I try to load the website from work. Specifically it tells me the website is not secure. I've just assumed that it's the firewall which is poorly configured. I have no problems accessing the website from my home computer.

Antworten

Du musst eingeloggt sein, um auf dieses Thema zu antworten. Bitte Einloggen oder erstelle einen Account.

Upgrade zu wepowder Pro

• Erweiterte 14-Tage Vorhersage
  • Hangneigungs- und Expositionsebenen
  • Begeisternde Freeride Varianten
wePowder Pro