Wengen - Jungfrau Region 2013-2014

• Viznou
    Advanced
    Viznou op 5 Dezember 2013 · 21:12
    Hi, if you are in the region this winter during the wee ends or week, send me a message ok?
    I will spend the season there and I could show you the nice spots and give you insider information on weather, snowpack etc..
    I have been coming to Wengen for about 30 years and know the Kleine Scheidegg/Maenlichen area quite well. I also plan on exploring Meiringen-Hasliberg and Adelboden-Lenk so let me know if you want to ride together. I would love to go to Haldigrat again.
    Meanwhile I will continue to explore the Schilthorn and First region to discover new freeride routes.
    dvorak888@gmail.com
    Viz
  • telemikey
    Advanced
    telemikey op 6 Dezember 2013 · 12:05
    Cheers man! Local info can make or break a day.

So if you're ever in Barendrecht, Netherlands... 😉
    Seriously though, should you happen to drop by the Netherlands, give a shout out
    White room,Pillow lines,I rule
  • Viznou
    Advanced
    Viznou op 6 Dezember 2013 · 12:31
    Sure, will do. I am normally based in Brussels so its only 1.5h drive! I go to Brouwersdam from time to time to windsurf as well.
    Viz
  • telemikey
    Advanced
    telemikey op 10 Dezember 2013 · 14:20
    You should surf, like 'real men' do... 😉

I muck around on the Maasvlakte2 quite often (waves and knee permitting).
    Based in Barendrecht so sounds like a beer or something could be in the pipeline some time.
    White room,Pillow lines,I rule

Antworten

Du musst eingeloggt sein, um auf dieses Thema zu antworten. Bitte Einloggen oder erstelle einen Account.

Upgrade zu wepowder Pro

• Erweiterte 14-Tage Vorhersage
  • Hangneigungs- und Expositionsebenen
  • Begeisternde Freeride Varianten
wePowder Pro