Wepowder @ spotify

• RHRH
    Tourist
    RHRH op 24 November 2014 · 23:39
    Hallo,

Vorig jaar had 'Sanne de Boer' een Wepowder spotify playlist gestart. Daarin hadden veel mensen muziek toegevoegd. Ik kan het topic niet meer vinden erover. Maar ik luister nog dagelijks naar die playlist. Misschien een idee om er mee verder te gaan, en het verder aan te vullen met nieuwe muziekjes voor het aankomende seizoen knallen in de sneeuw? 😀

Ik weet niet waarom het topic weg is, ik kwam vorig maand na een klein jaartje weer een keer kijken op het forum hier.

😃 MVG!
  • telemikey
    Advanced
    telemikey op 26 November 2014 · 16:01
    You might want to try English here @RHRH 😉

... and this link: http://open.spotify.com/user/1161154972/playlist/7b3wxORqPkCLifdJa57NP...
    might work too.
    White room,Pillow lines,I rule
  • RHRH
    Tourist
    RHRH op 26 November 2014 · 16:07
    Oh yes, English...

Last year there was a post here on the forum about the Wepowder Spotify playlist. It was made by Sanne de Boer, and due to many people adding their favorite music, it had become quite a nice playlist. And I listen to this list daily even now still a year later. However I tried to find the original topic about this playlist but it's gone. Either deleted or well... just gone.

But my idea was to bring this subject up again, as a whole year has passed and I'm sure there are some people who can contribute some new good music again to that list. So that's what this post was all about.

WePowder playlist it's called in Spotify. Have a look there's some great music in there.
  • Dio
    Advanced
    Dio op 26 December 2014 · 21:50
    You'll find it on the dutch forum: http://wepowder.nl/forum/topic/86549
    Life is what happens the moment you put your phone away.

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro