• paolocortelazzi
    paolocortelazzi op 7 February 2016 · 16:27

are you a powseeker and you live either in the Ossola Valley, Ticino or German speaking part of Wallis/Valais? Or you willing to meet new pow-friends to go during weekends or on pow days?
    Then, you are in the right place!

Let's meet together in this threads and plan some trips in our favourite part of the Alps.

• jazzman
    jazzman op 2 March 2016 · 17:20
    Hi Paolo. As I posted on another post by Arjen, I am a former ski teacher from Spain willing to shred pow with anyone with a good ski level and some experience. I own two ski rentals, so I try to choose dates early or late in the season so that they do not interfere with my work. I am planning to travel in early April, just after Easter holidays. I like labour days rather than weekends and small resorts with charm and plenty of freeride to bigger and busier ones. Since this year is really snowing north I was thinking of heading to Chamonix or Courmayeur, but Monte Rosa has been is also on my mind if it ends up snowing south at the end of the season. I hate skiing alone, but it is hard to find people with the time and experience, so I have done many trips on my own. Hopefuly I will have someone to chat with over a beer after a great freeriding day!.
    If you have any inquiries or suggestions, please let me know.
    It´s snow or never!!
  • paolocortelazzi
    paolocortelazzi op 4 March 2016 · 21:08
    Hi @jazzman... great to hear from you! I do work on weekdays, therefore I try to find the best snow on the week end. If you are looking for a person to ski nearby that would be great! There are several nice and small places around here, not so crowded, that i can show you around. Just give me a heads up as soon as you know, so I can tell you the day that i can come! Let me know in the inbox all details 😃

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro