Looking for riders to shred pow with!

• Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 28 February 2016 路 21:34
    As requested by some of our readers: a topic where you can connect with other riders to shred pow together.

*Which resort?
    *When?
    *Experience?

Stay stoked@
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • paolocortelazzi
    Advanced
    paolocortelazzi op 29 February 2016 路 21:48
    @Arjen, great thread!

I am an advanced powder lover, skiing around Ticino, Ober-Wallis and Northern Piedmont (Ossola).

Write me an inbox if you are going out in search of pow in these weeks 馃槈
  • jazzman
    Advanced
    jazzman op 2 March 2016 路 17:03
    Great Post... I am planning to Travel beginning of April. I was thinking of Monte Rosa, but not sure yet since it keeps on snowing North... I am flexible on dates and willing to share guide costs if needed. I ski solid in pretty much every terrain and have my own rescue and climbing gear. I am powder addicted, but any kind of snow other than ice is perfect!
    It麓s snow or never!!
  • jarkkotelkkala
    jarkkotelkkala op 2 March 2016 路 17:52
    Good thread! I am from Finland, but have lived in Z眉rich Switzerland for 5 years. I have a car and can drive around that area, personal favorites are Engelberg, Andermatt, Airolo or any place it happens to be ON!... I am an experienced backcountry snowboarder and from this season also a splitboarder. Would be nice to have like-minded and skilled company on pow days.
    Cheers, Jarkko

IG jarkkotelkkala
  • Caliga
    Caliga op 2 March 2016 路 22:12
    Hi Jarkko
    I also live in Z眉rich and love powder snowboarding! I often do snowboard tours with my snowshoes using the train to get to places. The steeper and deeper the better, places like Fluebrig, H枚ch Hund, Stucklistock , around Airolo or Sernftal often deliver. If the powder is very fresh I go to resorts like Pizol (local there, know some great runs), Braunwald, Engelberg etc.
    Woukd be great to go for a ride together!
    LG, Jay
  • void
    Beginner
    void op 2 March 2016 路 23:10
    Looking for powder buddies. Lifts and boot pack.

* Anywhere in Tirol with good powder, I'm based close to Stubaital and have a car
    * All season
    * Second full season and some before that, basic avy training and gear

• jarkkotelkkala
    jarkkotelkkala op 3 March 2016 路 08:36
    Hi Jarkko
    I also live in Z眉rich and love powder snowboarding! I often do snowboard tours with my snowshoes using the train to get to places. The steeper and deeper the better, places like Fluebrig, H枚ch Hund, Stucklistock , around Airolo or Sernftal often deliver. If the powder is very fresh I go to resorts like Pizol (local there, know some great runs), Braunwald, Engelberg etc.
    Woukd be great to go for a ride together!
    LG, Jay Caliga op 2 Mar 2016 22:12

Hi Jay!

Great, I sent you a PM.

Cheers, Jarkko
  • PowMarc
    Advanced
    PowMarc op 5 March 2016 路 21:14
    Hey guys,

I'll be in Chamonix next weekend with another ski buddy, and we were thinking of doing Vall茅e Blanche one day if conditions allow. We are both quite solid freeriders, but first timers @ Vall茅e Blanche. Anyone around that would like to join? Any tips from anyone?

Cheers, Marc

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro