Need input for the Weekend Alps

• ChristianC
    ChristianC op 3 March 2016 · 12:29
    Hey, waiting for Morris to make an update but hes probably shredding like hell😃 Anyway we are flying to Munich and we are looking for a good place to go from saturday - tuesday. I´ve been thinking some place with good forrest on Saturday and then moving on to an area with new powder and good visibility. The plan at this moment. head to Lenzerheide /Tschiertschen 2 days then move over to Lech/Zurs 2 days. Anybody with a better suggestion? We have transport but say maximum 5 hour drive.. So looking forward to get some input! Christian the Viking
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 4 March 2016 · 14:36
    @ChristianC, sorry I missed your post. The base at Lenzerheide/Tschiertschen is okay but not the best at the moment. Than you'd better go to spots like St. Moritz during the weekend. There is little secret lift at the top of the Maloja pass. And than drive back to Lech/Zurs after the weekend.

http://wepowder.com/playgrounds/engadin-sankt-moritz...

cheers
    May the powder be with you.
  • ChristianC
    ChristianC op 17 March 2016 · 08:46
    Thx alot for your reply. We ended up deciding destination on the airport . There was a powder alarm for Braunwald in Switzerland so we ended up there. deep powder, no people. Very good. We actually had Maloja as our second choice thinking to try Corvatsch when it cleared and 3 rd choice was Arabba. Anyway we went on to Zug in the Lech area and had some really nice open fields in that area. Not as deep but nice weather and a nice area. Anyway, love your site and your nerdiness about powder and weather haha 😃 I guess I'm the same breed. Now up to Åre here in Sweden for easter. Family - trip 😃 Take care Christian

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro