Where to go?

• ChristianC
    ChristianC op 29 January 2017 · 09:28
    So mr Morris, what do you think.. Going Wednesday evening to Bergamo and now we can head wherever.. Just snowed near Limone but seems like its getting warmer .. So where would you head to thu - sun? Im really curious about those larch forests down there but we will see. So whats your tip? We don't mind driving and can also go to Switzerland or France. Christian
  • ChristianC
    ChristianC op 29 January 2017 · 14:56
    Just had a call from a german friend showing up so he has some distans to Piemonte How about this San Domenico? They seem to have a lot of snow for some reason , although nearby resorts don't have that much. Anyway would be very happy to get some input 😃 Not easy... haha
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 30 January 2017 · 13:08
    @ChristianC With the new charts in your hand, San Domenico might be a good bet as of Friday/Saturday. A southwestern flow is always good for them. I hope to share the latest details with you as of Wednesday/Thursday.
    May the powder be with you.
  • ChristianC
    ChristianC op 30 January 2017 · 21:38
    Thx mate, yes we will follow the report but right now I am considering Aosta wednesday night and go to Pila or La Thuile on thursday then move up to Champoluc fri - sun. Or we go to San Domenico. Havent been there but know Monterosa quite well and love it. Looks like it will dump there too. Anyway thanks for a great site ! I will follow your update and if we find some deep stuff I will share it later - Christian

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro