Livigno in late february?

• valio606
    Advanced
    valio606 op 3 February 2017 路 13:39
    Hi, I'm planning a trip to Livigno from 25.02 to the beginning of March. Does anyone know what conditions I could expect there for these dates? Thank you for your answers!
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 3 February 2017 路 14:55
    @valio606 that is according to the statistics one of the best periods to visit Livigno.
    May the powder be with you.
  • valio606
    Advanced
    valio606 op 9 February 2017 路 12:24
    Wow thank you! You just made my day! 馃榾
  • valio606
    Advanced
    valio606 op 9 February 2017 路 12:24
    Wow thank you! You just made my day! 馃榾
  • Ricky
    Advanced
    Ricky op 8 February 2018 路 10:18
    Hello WePowder crew!
    I am planning a trip to Livigno and am deciding in end of February (23.2.-1.3.2018) and in middle of March (15.3.-21.3.2018). From job duty reasons i prefer the middle of march. Could you please tip or predict how does it looks like this season and what for the timeframe should we choose to have 1-2 powder days, if it is even possible?

Thanks for all you do for us!

Kind regards
    Jan Kraml
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 8 February 2018 路 10:44
    @Ricky, well that's pretty hard to predict. Snow quality will be better at the end of february since the sun will be stronger mid march. But it's hard (read impossible) to predict if there will be any fresh snow in the given timeframes.

I see that you are wePowder Pro already.. keep an eye on Livigno and may the powder be with you!

May the powder be with you.

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro