Powderquest and wepowder forecasts

• Pike101
    Advanced
    Pike101 op 16 November 2017 路 17:38
    Hi. Does anyone (Morris?) Know why the forecast on powderquest and this site now vary. Are they following different models now? Which one is proving to be more accurate?
    Amazing start to the season, can't wait to get out there!

Pike.
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 17 November 2017 路 00:44
    @Pike101, yes. Powderquest is using our older model. On the site is more accurate (so far 馃槈)
    May the powder be with you.
  • dunc
    Advanced
    dunc op 17 November 2017 路 15:51
    @metemorris, as the old model is still being run for the Powderquest app, would it be be feasible to have the model available on wepowder for use by those not in the models forecast area?
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 17 November 2017 路 18:00
    @dunc, No unfortunately not.
    May the powder be with you.
  • mishmash
    mishmash op 19 November 2017 路 13:36
    hi, I am trying to use the upgraded triel but it won't let me see the extended forecast even though it says I have 22 days left of my trial? any ideas?
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 19 November 2017 路 20:12
    @mishmash Can you send me a PM, I'll have a look at it.
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • emandom
    emandom op 19 November 2017 路 21:14
    Hi,I seem to have the same issue after just paying the subscription for a year, but not being able to see past 6 days in my iPhone (can see it on my laptop though)
  • jroth
    Tourist
    jroth op 20 November 2017 路 08:34
    I had the same issue. I had to log out of wepowder, and then log back in. Was able to see it there after.

I'm really missing the Pyrenees in the forecast models this year. Bummer!
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 20 November 2017 路 10:47
    @mishmash You've got a PM
    @emandom Can you send me a screenshot from your phone on arjen 馃槒 wepowder . nl?
    @jroth Correct, it takes the system a while to update with your registration. The Pyrenees are still available in the PowderQuest app and hopefully we can bring them back to the site in the future.
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro