Monte Rosa/Valle d’Aosta ski buddies

• alithegirl
    Elite
    alithegirl op 23 January 2018 · 22:48
    Hi everyone,

I’m looking for ski buddies locally and within a few hours of where I live to have some ski adventures. I’m based in the Gressoney valley (Monte Rosa). I’m 34 years old, and love to ski, climb and paraglide. I have been living in Grenoble for the past 4 years, but have recently moved to the area for the next 4 months. As I am new to the area, I don’t know many people, and I’m keen to meet like-minded people.

I am super safe, an experienced backcountry skier, who loves to spend her time skiing off piste, whether touring or lift access. Ultimately, I like having fun adventures in the mountains with friends.

I work for myself so have flexibility with my time and therefore can be free on weekends and weekdays.

Contact me via this forum or WhatsApp +33 7 86 38 33 76
    Thanks,
    Ali

Salut à tous,

Je cherche des potes motivées au depart de la vallée de Gressoney (Monte Rosa) et dans le coin pour des aventures de ski 😊. J'ai 34 ans et j'adore faire du ski, de l'escalade et du parapente. J’habitais à Grenoble pendant 4 ans, mais j’ai déménagé récemment dans la région pour les prochains 4 mois. Je ne connais pas beaucoup de gens, et je suis impatient de rencontrer des gens qui a le même état d’esprit.

Je suis très safe, une skieuse expérimentée, qui adore passer son temps à skier hors-piste, que ce soit en randonnée soit par le remonte mécanique. En fin de compte, j'aime avoir des aventures amusantes dans les montagnes avec des amis.

Je travaille pour moi-même, donc j’ai de la flexibilité avec mon temps et je peux être dispo le week-end et la semaine.

Contact par le forum, ou WhatsApp +33 7 86 38 33 76
    Merci, à très bientôt

• Gig
    Beginner
    Gig op 29 December 2018 · 22:57
    Ali, I'm looking for ski buddies to share the costs of a guide on 30 and/or 31 December 2018 in Gressoney. I know this is very last minute, but if you are interested let me know. Ideally I'm hoping to go up to Punta Indren with the lifts and then skin up (maybe to a 4000m peak if the guides agree) in search of better snow.
    Take care
    Luigi

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro