Bought Annual wepowder Pro still considered "free" member...

• südtirolistdeutsch
    Tourist
    südtirolistdeutsch op 29 January 2019 · 04:24
    Not sure where to post this or where I can contact admin, but two months ago I bought an annual pro subscription. It works most of the time but at night (EST), for some reason I am considered a non-pro member (yes I'm logged in). What is the cause of this and can this be fixed? In the subscriptions tab it says I'm subscribed and I have a reference number. I would really appreciate it if someone from the team could help me out with this. Thanks.
  • Chester_Tartsnatcher
    Expert
    Chester_Tartsnatcher op 29 January 2019 · 14:22
    I have had the same problem.
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 29 January 2019 · 15:03
    @sudtirolistdeutsch Can you send me an email at arjen 😏 wepowder.nl ? We'll have a look at it!
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • MorningBrewer
    Expert
    MorningBrewer op 29 January 2019 · 22:49
    I had this problem last year, and fixed it by logging out and then back in.
    Wake up, brew, board, repeat
  • MorningBrewer
    Expert
    MorningBrewer op 29 January 2019 · 22:49
    I had this problem last year, and fixed it by logging out and then back in.
    Wake up, brew, board, repeat
  • Chester_Tartsnatcher
    Expert
    Chester_Tartsnatcher op 27 February 2019 · 02:18
    This is happening again.
    It worked this morning but now is failing @17:17, 26-2-2019.

I've reported this before and provided you folks a screen shot.

I'm landing in ZRH on March 7 and it would be really nice to be able to decide where to go.
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 27 February 2019 · 20:24
    @Chester_Tartsnatcher I've sent you a mail. As you've e-mailed me, it looks like a time stamp problem.
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 28 February 2019 · 10:21
    @Chester_Tartsnatcher, if the time stamp problem would be an issue, just send me a PM and I will help you.

March 7 Zurich.. How long will you stay in the Alps?
    May the powder be with you.
  • Chester_Tartsnatcher
    Expert
    Chester_Tartsnatcher op 1 March 2019 · 18:44
    I arrive ZRH March 7, leave March 23.

The plan is to ski Central to Western Switzerland March 7-10 with friends from Konstanz.

Was going to go to Gasteinertal on the afternoon of the 10th, but now may stay Arlberg or West, still trying to figure out. This is where I could use help.

Have a room in St. Anton for the nights of the 13th & 14th, leaving the 15th for Klosters, ski Klosters/Davos the 16th & 17.
    On the evening of the 17th, I'll get to Rueras SkiArena and stay there through the 22. This interval is fixed independent of weather.
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 1 March 2019 · 18:59
    @Chester_Tartsnatcher It looks like the timestamp problem is fixed! You should have access 24/7 now, without any hick ups.
  • Chester_Tartsnatcher
    Expert
    Chester_Tartsnatcher op 2 March 2019 · 14:48
    The extended Pro forecast worked last night for the first time! So the initial data indicates that the problem is fixed!
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 2 March 2019 · 17:40
    👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro