NEW: wePower Guide the Alps, pre-order now!

• Chester_Tartsnatcher
    Expert
    Chester_Tartsnatcher op 16 December 2019 · 14:25
    @meteomorris, so much for free trade, huh?
    I'll land at ZRH March 10, go to Klosters, then to mt-lodge in Rueras (SkiArena), then over to La Grave, but I don't really know anyone in LG anymore except Pelle, but wouldn't want to impose. I leave ZRH March 25.

I do have a friend in Konstanz who I might be able to ship to. Let me see if I can do that.
    *message edited by Chester_Tartsnatcher op 16 Dec 2019 14:29 (3% bewerkt)
  • caluchko
    caluchko op 16 December 2019 · 15:52
    @meteomorris I've already pre-ordered and paid for a copy to be shipped to Swiss. Can I assume you will still ship it?
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 16 December 2019 · 19:42
    @meteomorris I've already pre-ordered and paid for a copy to be shipped to Swiss. Can I assume you will still ship it?caluchko op 16 Dec 2019 15:52

@calucho Yes, we will ship all the current orders although they will cost us some (or better said a lot of) money.
    Shipment is ready for non EU countries biut we are still awaiting their pick up.

@Chester_Tartsnatcher let me know. I will maken sure that there will be one guide left for you once you have an address. Our stock is getting low and it may take a while before there is a second print.
    May the powder be with you.
  • caluchko
    caluchko op 17 December 2019 · 09:01
    Thanks Morris and sorry about the extra cost for shipping to Suisse.
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 17 December 2019 · 10:05
    @caluchko no worries. It's not your fault. But it is such a bummer that these costs and customs rules make it hardly impossible to ship to non EU countries. In case you know a good agent that could help us with the distribution in Suisse, let us know.
  • Chester_Tartsnatcher
    Expert
    Chester_Tartsnatcher op 17 December 2019 · 14:32
    @meteomorris: I completed the form, but had to fudge Switzerland on the billing country. I added a note, hopefully this goes through.
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 17 December 2019 · 22:33
    @Chester_Tartsnatcher thanks. Your book is already in the shipping process and will arrive shortly at the address you provided to us. Shipping within the EU is so much easier.
  • Chester_Tartsnatcher
    Expert
    Chester_Tartsnatcher op 17 December 2019 · 22:53
    Tak, merci, danke, thanks, kah -phun kup, gracias, shay-shay, hah sam hamneedah, arigatōgozaimashita
  • Mountainlodge
    Beginner
    Mountainlodge op 18 December 2019 · 09:37
    Hi Morris , my book has been sitting in a mail office in the NL since last Thursday, if it’s easier to have the book shipped within the EU, I can give you another shipping address.
    Let me know
    Thanks again for all the good work
    Mik
    www.mt-lodge.com
  • georges
    Advanced
    georges op 18 December 2019 · 20:03
    Awesome looking book. Will you sell a digital version to make it easier when traveling?
    Follow the snow
  • Trabateo
    Advanced
    Trabateo op 21 December 2019 · 21:46

My precious 😁
    One step at a time, one breath at a time. So if you don't survive the bullet closest to your forehead, you don't have to worry about the one after ...
  • pholz
    pholz op 22 December 2019 · 14:03
    Sounds interesting. Could you provide a table of contents and sample region?
    *message edited by pholz op 22 Dec 2019 14:04
  • steveh
    Expert
    steveh op 23 December 2019 · 12:18
    I've just received my copy. What an incredible achievement, it's a great book, really well produced and it's massive! Great effort, well done!
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 25 December 2019 · 11:50
    @steveh Thanks! Great to hear you like it!
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • jrussell88
    jrussell88 op 30 December 2019 · 05:25
    How about an electronic version? Easier than lugging around a book, searchable, and no need for postage.

A preview would be persuasive...
  • darioticino
    darioticino op 15 January 2020 · 13:57
    Hi Morris,
    I'm swiss and I've seen the troubles for shipping outside EU in the comments, but I tried to order the book 'cause the site let me do it and mostly 'cause I really want it (I'm big fan of your work), I put in also a headband for support (and for touring)... but at the end of the ordethe shipping costs were 29.90 Euros...almost the price of the book!!! At this price I have to sadly give up. If you find a better and cheaper way to send it to Switzerland let us know, even because our country is pretty involved in the "pow thing" 😉
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 15 January 2020 · 14:48
    @darioticino we are checking the possibilities. There are some Swiss wepowder readers who are busy to check new opportunities. You might be to late for the current stock (only a few left) but their investigations might open new opportunities for the new print.
  • vedr4n
    vedr4n op 15 January 2020 · 16:41
    its silly to pay 20 euros for shipment inside the eu.. for one book. think about making a ebook if you cant find a normal shipping company. i would be very interested.
    *message edited by vedr4n op 15 Jan 2020 16:41 (2% bewerkt)
  • elecas
    Advanced
    elecas op 16 January 2020 · 16:06
    I would also be interested in the ebook version. Less paper used, less pollution because of transport, easy to handle and transport in your phone and/or tablet, no shipping cost... All advantages 😃
    www.elecas.es
  • Gosfredos1
    Gosfredos1 op 18 January 2020 · 20:33
    Hi Morris, when will the new stock be in for purchase?
    Cheers!
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 18 January 2020 · 20:52
    @Gosfredos1 that might take a while.
    @elecas @vedr4n don't know much about the ebook possibilities. Haven't looked into it yet. Not sure though if this creates less pollution. Check this: https://www.custommade.com/blog/e-readers-vs-print-books/...
  • juancarlosdominguezlemoine
    Beginner
    juancarlosdominguezlemoine op 19 January 2020 · 20:29
    Any chance the book will be publised in Amazon as an Ebook ?
  • meteomorris
    Expert
    meteomorris op 20 January 2020 · 09:22
    Any chance the book will be publised in Amazon as an Ebook ?juancarlosdominguezlemoine op 19 Jan 2020 20:29

No, their squeezing every penny out of individual writers.
    *message edited by meteomorris op 20 Jan 2020 10:12

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro