Freeride ski Dynastar Cham 107 (137/107/122 @184 cm) + bindings Marker Jest

• mkondratyev
    Advanced
    mkondratyev op 1 December 2019 · 19:30
    Hello everyone,
    I am selling my skies because I am moving to a different country and I desperately sell all the staff I have to do not carry it on with me; you can find technical details below. I used them 3-4 weeks (Saint Anton am Arlberg 2 weeks + Mayrhofen). Skies after service. Overall condition is good.
    My personal impression: these are one of the best skies I have ever ride, I would not sell them unless mentioned circumstances. Fast as fuck, manoeuvrable in deep powder and easy to carve on-piste. The Marker Jester bindings are legendary, one of the best on the market.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YBdWpUVp7hh8abzB6OQ8AyrxqrA5Yt...

Price: 399 eur
    The skies in Poland, but I can sent them to you in whatever country you are via DHL (you might be requested to pay 50-100 eur for dour to dour delivery) or any other options you can come up with.
    my email: kondratyev.mn@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +48 662 906 118

Freeride ski Dynastar Cham 107 (137/107/122 @184 cm):

The Dynastar Cham 107 is a great ski for big mountain chargers looking for a ski that can rip strait down a tight chute, float in deep pow, and hawk super G turns down a steep groomer. The 107mm waist accelerates in fresh snow, can stomp pieces of crud and allow you to be highly maneuverable when you want it to be. The Progressive 5-Point Sidecut has the ability to smear in deep stuff, gives you a hook free feeling in variable snow, and lays deep trenches on firm conditions. Rocker in the tip of the Cham 107 will keep you on top of the fresh snow, and absorb negative vibrations in crud. Camber underfoot delivers race room quality edge hold and rebound. The small amount of rocker in the tail will give you the ability to smear turns, and release you easier from your turns in bumps. With the rocker profile and 5-Point Sidecut do not be afraid to jump up a size in the Cham 107 for extra stability. Vertical Sidewalls give the Cham 107 a very high torsional strength and great edge grip on scratchy snow. The Cham is built in the shadow of Chamonix, the birthplace of extreme skiing, so you know it's good. If you are looking for a ski that can rip through any snow condition with power and ease, and you are someone who likes stiff and burly skis, the Dynastar Cham 107 is the ski for you.

* Long Rocker Tip
    * Classic Camber Underfoot
    * Flat Pintail
    * Sandwich Laminate Construction
    * 5-Point Sidecut
    * Full Length Vertical Sidewalls

=
    Product Details
    Shape
    Levitation Profile: a unique new design that delivers more power, stability and maneuverability in all snow conditions from powder, to crud, to hardpack, for all skier types.
    Progressive 5-Point Sidecut combines reverse (tapering) sidecut in the tip and tail for maneuverability and effortless turns with traditional sidecut underfoot.
    Long Rocker Tip from tip through forebody delivers superior float.
    Classic Camber Underfoot for edge grip and power
    Flat Pintail: the narrower, flat tail maximizes the benefits of the progressive 5-point sidecut.
    Construction
    Wood core with Titanal provides power, stability and maneuverability in all conditions from powder, to crud, to hardpack for all skier types.
    Sandwich Laminate Construction uses high tech laminates to provide the best feel, balance, power and stability.
    Dimensions
    20m @ 184cm 137/107/122
    Additional Features
    Full Length Vertical Sidewalls deliver the ultimate edge grip, power and balance.

=

Marker Jester 16 (110 mm):

The Jester is the binding that started the royal family bindings from Marker get some upgrades last year with a wider base plate, new heel design, and a new toe design. Those changes make the Jester an even better binding for wider skis; gives you more power and torsional rigidity. The shorter wider mounting platform gives your skis a deep, and even flex. A level stand position and a freeride brake makes skiing switch, and landing switch much easier. No-Pull-Out Screws in the heel give you the confidence that you are in safely no matter how hard you crash. A stainless steel, height adjustable gliding AFD gives you better ski to binding contact. The Jester is the binding of choice for Marker's freeride team, and many skiers that wont trust anything else. When the rat race is on once the tram pulls into the dock, and you need to toss your skis on the ground to click in on a deep day, you will not have that little voice in the back of your head thinking am I in tight enough with the Marker Jester.

DIN range 6 - 16
    Recom. Skier's Weight 130+ lbs
    Height w/o ski 22 mm
    Brake Width 110mm
    Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
    Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable*
    Step-in heel Inter-Pivot
    EPS system Dual-screw Brake Pad

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro