Snowboard Gnu Original Swallowtail Carver ( 157 cm) + GNU B-Free

• mkondratyev
    Advanced
    mkondratyev op 1 December 2019 · 19:51
    Hello everyone,
    I am selling my wife's snowboard because we are moving to a different country and I sell all the staff I have to do not carry it on with me; you can find technical details below. She used it 2 weeks only! Overall condition is good, except one small part of cut off piece on a clip, you can see it on the photos below: 

Price: 449 eur
    The snowboard in Poland, Katowice, but I can sent them to you in whatever country you are via DHL (you might be requested to pay 50-100 eur for door to door delivery) or any other options you can come up with.

FLEX: 6.5
    SIZES: 157 only
    PROFILE: Combo
    SHAPE: Directional

Gnu offers up the Orignial Swallow Tail Carver Snowboard from their Club Collection.  The tight radius rocker between bindings gives you more control while still allowing freedom.  The Original Swallow Tail Carver comes from Gnu's finless, directional, swallow tail board influenced by early work on wide noses to maximize float. The 30 year old shape is still the same with modern technology.

GNU B-Free:
    The B-Free snowboard bindings were made for hard-charging ladies who shred everything from the park to the peaks. With the latest in speed entry technology and an ultra-lightweight design, it's no wonder the B-Free is Kaitlyn Farrington's binding of choice. It features the exceptionally lightweight aluminum baseplate for unbelievable response. The B-Free gives you the option of rear entry/exit or conventional entry/exit with its Reclining Asym Highback and Auto Open Lever. It also features a Micro Buckle for on-the-fly tension adjustment and Pressure Relief Button so you can relax the ankle strap pressure while waiting in the lift line. With a responsive and supportive design and ample dampening from the Comprex Straps and EVA Foam Footbed, the B-Free is a solid choice for ladies who love steep terrain and charging hard.

• Asym Reclining Highback
    • Lightweight Aluminum Baseplate
    • Energy Absorbing Comprex Ankle Strap
    • Micro Buckles
    • Triple Dampening Wrap
    • Canted Footbed
    *message edited by mkondratyev op 1 Dec 2019 20:31
  • mkondratyev
    mkondratyev op 1 December 2019 · 20:02
    If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me here:

my email: kondratyev.mn@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +48 662 906 118
  • mkondratyev
    Advanced
    mkondratyev op 9 December 2019 · 10:29
    Price update: 399.
  • mkondratyev
    Advanced
    mkondratyev op 15 December 2019 · 10:52
    Price update 349.
  • mkondratyev
    Advanced
    mkondratyev op 22 December 2019 · 15:46
    Price update 299

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro