Looking for people to go freeriding with winter 2020-2021(region CH/AT)

• samdevries
    samdevries op 23 August 2020 · 15:41
    Hi guys/girls,

My name is Sam, I'm 25 y/o and since last October I moved from Belgium to Zurich to be able to pursue my dreams of becoming Belgium Freeride Champion, or at least try and get close to this goal 😀

To be able to do this I try and go skiing as much as I can on weekends and also some weeks. The only problem is I haven't found anyone to go with me on my freeride trips. As many here probably know, freeriding on your own is a no-go...

So here goes my question: If anyone here feels like going with my on some awesome trips, feel free to contact me. Searching for people who have done some freeriding already but most levels are welcome. I also still have a lot to learn, maybe you guys can learn me a thing or 2 😃

Hopeful to here from you soon and enjoy the pow together this winter,

Sam

• LauSki
    Tourist
    LauSki op 16 September 2020 · 09:55
    Hey Sam,

My name is Lauran, a 23-years-old Dutchman, and I moved recently to Basel. I'm a huge fan of skiing and looking for a buddy (or buddies) for this winter. Send me a PM and let's go together sometime!

Cheers, Lauran

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro