powder alert 6 predictions

• Powdernick
    Advanced
    Powdernick op 9 December 2013 路 13:11
    [mention="/profile/56"]@meteomorris[/mention] just for a bit of fun, i recon we will see a change in this weather from about the 19th. i think the high that is currently sitting over us will eventually move and we may finally see some new snow for christmas. what do you think?
    Ski ya later.
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 9 December 2013 路 13:28
    @Powdernick I agree with you. Until the 19th no fresh snow. Some models do hint toward some snow around the 17th. But these aren't stable enough. Even the 19th might be to early. With these kind of High Pressure areas you need at least 4 outputs in a row that indicate powder... Let's wait and see.
    May the powder be with you.
  • Powdernick
    Advanced
    Powdernick op 9 December 2013 路 13:43
    i think we look at some of the same grib files 馃槂, but your right, wait and see........and prey!!!!!
    Ski ya later.
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 9 December 2013 路 14:41
    +1
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 13 December 2013 路 09:53
    @Powdernick looks like the 18-21 december episode will bring powderalert#6
  • Powdernick
    Advanced
    Powdernick op 13 December 2013 路 10:37
    Yeah, it looks good. i was a couple of days off, but hey, whats a day or two between flakes. It also looks like there may be a big system coming in behind the front, but im a bit worried that the azores high and a high in the med, may push it a bit to far north for me down here in the south. i can see a direct correlation between snow fall and it's location, with the increase in miles on my car and the decrease of money in my bank account.
    Ski ya later.
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 13 December 2013 路 12:20
    i can see a direct correlation between snow fall and it's location, with the increase in miles on my car and the decrease of money in my bank account. Powdernick op 13 Dec 2013 10:37 AM

LOL...
  • bernhardbrandstatter
    Tourist
    bernhardbrandstatter op 20 December 2013 路 10:11
    So 24-26 Genoatief and föhn in the north. Well looks like Austria is going to need some serious help after POW alert #7!!
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 20 December 2013 路 17:56
    @bernhardbrandstatter we are already negotiating with King Winter about Austria 馃槈

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro