Can't-stand-watching-the-foehn-drying-up-the-mountains

• Romain
    Advanced
    Romain op 24 December 2013 · 13:41
    If you're a northen boy, and are stuck in the northen alps due to Christmas duty and you are feeling depressed looking at the webcam of northern ski resorts showing the mighty naughty foehn eating up all the few snow we had left, if you need comforting, then this group is for you!
  • Chester_Tartsnatcher
    Expert
    Chester_Tartsnatcher op 24 December 2013 · 16:33
    Here in the Pacific Northwest, Puget Sound, Seattle area, we're off to a lousy start with poor coverage. The last few years had gotten off to excellent starts, not so this one.

Silverton has awesome coverage as does Taos and other SW locales. I hear that in the Eastern Northern rockies it's good too with good reports coming in from NW Montana.. Jackson Hole is doing OK, but not great by all reports. Utah has had some decent dumps but isn't up to average yet...
  • telemikey
    Advanced
    telemikey op 24 December 2013 · 16:38
    Heh, I wish I was in the northern alps. Instead I'm stuck in rainy, stormy Flatlandia. Yeach.
    White room,Pillow lines,I rule
  • Romain
    Advanced
    Romain op 25 December 2013 · 12:19
    Indeed! I still rather be in dry alps than holland! My apologies for show inf. Such a lack of tact 😉

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro