yes tons of powder! i couldn't come up yesterday and now i'm stuck in como because roads are closed. I will try tomorrow but i don't think lifts will open soon.... maybe tomorrow one chair lift but that's it.
@Luca@49 Thanks guys! Since the road to Gressoney is closed we can't stay in our apartment tonight so we'll spend the night in Champoluc instead. Probably those lifts are open tomorrow. I guess we'll start with some tree runs huh? Take care!
the road in gressoey opened at 17. but in the lower valley is raining really hard... it's possible a new heavy snowfall and again road closed and lifts closed... furthermore temperatures are really high so it's not that safe with all this snow
Yes @Luca we managed to get to our hotel in Gressoney and I've never seen so much snow in my life! No rain though and temperatures seems to be a few degrees above zero in the valley but no disaster. We'll see what its like tomorrow up on the mountain. Be safe!
I am thinking of a 'last minute' trip for a week to Niseko, flying on Wednesday - can you tell me if the weather is worth it - since you are currently there? 😉 The forecasts I checked aren't that good ... Thanks!
Hey Morris I know it's still kind of far away but any long term insights on the first week in april? Am planning to meet up with some friends from the UK and they are trying to decide flights to me in Munich or flights to Geneva?