So stoked to have only another 48 hours till I fly out here!
(& anyone else who knows/has been to, the area) just wanted to bump this and ask for your guidance:
Next 4 Days taken 24012014:
Dividing Bardo into: North/South Melzet and West/East Jaffreau.
Any guidance you could give as to;
- Which slope facing to be wary off? Any hot spots to avoid?
- Wind exposure/drift I would assume mostly cautious on Jaffreau Side East?
- Will the northern snow front mostly impact Jaffreau and not the Melzet do you think?
- What are your thoughts on the development of the stability of the snow pack based on precipitation and temperatures over last 3 weeks (3 weeks ago Bardo reported as having an avalanche ski fatality I think?)
- With low alititude temps having bumped last few days is Jaffreau even worth hitting up? - South facing
- Lastly any secret stashes/lines you might know would be greatly appreciated!