Around La Grave

• lidenskap
    Advanced
    lidenskap op 2 March 2014 · 15:37
    Hey guys i am in la grave from the 28th to the 30 on a freeride camp and i have 2 more days after that to drive back to salzburg so if u are around this area or in-between on the way back to salzburg shoot me a text ... would be up for some skiing on the 1st and 2nd of april ...

peace out and ride on _ andy
  • evan
    Advanced
    evan op 5 March 2014 · 16:50
    Hi Andy,

Perhaps @49 is willing to ski with you around Alagna for a day or two. @meteomorris and I went there on our way to La Grave a month ago. Unfortunately, we did not get much further than Pianalunga due to high winds, but considering @Luca's reports Monte Rosa seems the right place to apply your newly acquired mountaineering skills on your way back from La Grave to Salzburg (it's not too much of a detour).

Or your fellow participant @manoni (or even @JPVallone) might be interested in skiing with you for one or two more days after the camp. Have a nice trip!
  • lidenskap
    Advanced
    lidenskap op 5 March 2014 · 20:39
    thanks for the info ....
  • meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 5 March 2014 · 22:25
    @lidenskap, there is a chance that I might be around at those dates.
    May the powder be with you.
  • Luca
    Expert
    Luca op 13 March 2014 · 00:26
    hey! you won the goretex challenge! nice! if you want to ski i monte rosa i'll be there! but i'm doing some extreme skiing right now so you have to be prepared.....
    Luca - www.lucazattoni.com
  • lidenskap
    Advanced
    lidenskap op 29 March 2014 · 18:00
    monday how is motivated searching for some powder piemonte, dolomits, or some oder area between la grave and salzburg ... @luca u have a couch to crash for a night? and steep is good just depends how long the hike is 😉
  • lidenskap
    Advanced
    lidenskap op 29 March 2014 · 18:00
    who is motivated
  • Luca
    Expert
    Luca op 8 April 2014 · 19:35
    @lidenskap hey sorry i didn't see your post... anyway last week wasn't so good in monte rosa... i found some pretty good snow in swiss around simplon pass
    Luca - www.lucazattoni.com

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro