Monday powder searching around Munich

• konrade
    Advanced
    konrade op 9 février 2013 · 15:37
    hello everybody,

As I have a free monday I want to look for some nice powder not too far from Munich. I was thinking about Oberammergau or Kampenwand maybe, but I am open for other suggestions. As I have nobody to go with (but I have a car with 3 places) maybe there is someone who knows nice spots and have time to go on Monday 😃

br
    konrad
  • konrade
    Advanced
    konrade op 13 février 2013 · 11:44
    Hi again,

I was able to catch some powder on Laberjoch, but only in the top part, because lower part of the mountain was a total crap. And although I prefer more high mountain freeride then tree runs it was quite fun.
    Here is a quick shot and a small reflection about tree runs 😉

• meteomorris
    Tourist
    meteomorris op 14 février 2013 · 10:38
    LOL.. sweet..
    May the powder be with you.
  • konrade
    Advanced
    konrade op 14 février 2013 · 10:52
    yep, still feel my legs 😃

and a small tip for everyone who wants to try Laberjoch - just under the cablecar top station go to the far left and then riding down the slope go step by step to the right till you reach marked skiroute. don't go down with the valley, as you will find yourself in the place i've got 😃 much better option is to go quickly with a skiroute (lot of bumps, ice and rocks) and come back to the upper part with a fresh pow, then to try to get through the valley 😃

Répondre

Vous devez être connecté afin de poster une réponse sur ce sujet. Connectez-vous ou créez un compte.

Passer à wepowder Pro

• Prévisions complètes sur 14 jours
  • Raideur de pente et exposition du terrain
  • Idées d'itinéraires freeride
wePowder Pro