Powderstress

• piotrek23
    piotrek23 op 4 octobre 2015 · 22:44
    Hi guys. I have a stupid question. After the site's update i don't know when the Powderstress is high (and there is not a lot of snowfall) and when it's low. It's low when the bar is full blue or grey?
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 5 octobre 2015 · 13:40
    @piotrek23 There's no such thing as a stupid question. When the bar is full blue there's high powderstress in the area (obviously with fresh snowfall).
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • piotrek23
    piotrek23 op 15 octobre 2015 · 17:16
    Ok, thanks. But I have one more question. When the powderstress is high, it means that there is a high or low propability of snowfall?
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 15 octobre 2015 · 17:39
    @Piotrek23 No, it has nothing to do with the snowfall. It's an indication how fast everything gets tracked at that area.
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • piotrek23
    piotrek23 op 18 octobre 2015 · 19:10
    And now everything is clear. Thanks!
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 18 octobre 2015 · 22:51
    You're welcome!

Répondre

Vous devez être connecté afin de poster une réponse sur ce sujet. Connectez-vous ou créez un compte.

Passer à wepowder Pro

• Prévisions complètes sur 14 jours
  • Raideur de pente et exposition du terrain
  • Idées d'itinéraires freeride
wePowder Pro