Introduce yourself thread

• chrissolarski
    chrissolarski op 25 mars 2020 · 20:17
    Hi All,

Happy to have found this forum. My name’s Chris Solarski and I’m a keen snowboarder based in Zurich, Switzerland (originally from the U.K. and born to Polish parents).

After a 7-year break I started riding again this season and generally go to the Hoch-Ybrig, which is an hours drive from Zurich.

Happy to connect with anybody in the area.

Best,
    Chris
  • Lucas Scott
    Lucas Scott op 14 juillet 2020 · 14:06
    Hey all, I'm Lucas. Been in La Grave for 13- or 14 seasons and living here year round now. I like skiing 😉

Nice to meet you all.
    https://www.matchoffice.be/
  • Pichel
    Advanced
    Pichel op 25 octobre 2020 · 12:30
    Hey all, I'm Lucas. Been in La Grave for 13- or 14 seasons and living here year round now. I like skiing 😉

Nice to meet you all.Lucas Scott op 14 Jul 2020 14:06

Lucas - Nice to meet you! I am planning LaGrave this season with 2-3 friends. What month you recommend? March, April? Any tips for accommodation and also guide?
  • kevineast1993
    kevineast1993 op 3 novembre 2020 · 21:40
    Greetings from London, UK. I'm Kevin.
  • Michael55david
    Michael55david op 3 décembre 2020 · 11:06
    Hi here i am Michael david from US. i am happy to have found this forum.
  • woodjmichael
    woodjmichael op 4 janvier 2021 · 12:25
    Hey, I'm Mike. Living in the pre-alps north of Milan, but I've chased pow all over the US/Canada and some in Hokkaido.

Interesting project you have here. I'd love to know more about the forecast models and if anyone knows some good sources for historical snowfall data. Would love any recommendations!

*message édité par woodjmichael op 4 janv. 2021 12:32 (35% bewerkt)

Répondre

Vous devez être connecté afin de poster une réponse sur ce sujet. Connectez-vous ou créez un compte.

Passer à wepowder Pro

• Prévisions complètes sur 14 jours
  • Raideur de pente et exposition du terrain
  • Idées d'itinéraires freeride
wePowder Pro