Burton Fish snowboard (2009)

• JW67
    Beginner
    JW67 op 16 november 2016 路 21:15
    Bij een goede dump hoort een goed powder board (maar dat snap je).
    Voor 100 euro kun je nu zo'n board aan je uitrusting toevoegen. Je zult er geen spijt van krijgen.

Het board is in 2010 nieuw in Tignes gekocht (500 euro, geen bon meer) en sindsdien maximaal 20 dagen gebruikt. Kanten en belag hebben gebruikssporen maar zijn nog goed. Board is gewaxt en ready-to-go. Ben overigens 1.93m en 95 kg maar heb het board zonder problemen gereden.

Verkoop het board omdat ik een Jones Stormchaser wil aanschaffen. Niet omdat het moet maar omdat het kan.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Burton Fish Snowboard: Shake, slashes, and cold smoke. Terje, Nico, DCP, Jake, and JG just cant get enough of me. Im that funky board attached to folks whose smiles cant be shaken by the snow stuck in their teeth. As if I couldnt be any easier to ride, this year I get the new Smallow Tail and S-Rocker to enhance my already ridiculous float and agility. The Infinite Channel System gives me unlimited stance options with any Burton binding, and the ability to surf barefoot with the new EST ShredBed accessory.

PRODUCT DETAILS - OTHER FEATURES

Infinite Channel System: An interface unlike anything else on the market, the ICS offers the ultimate bond between board and binding. Fully compatible with any Burton binding, this simple slot gives you a level of adjustability that no traditional insert pad could ever provide. Fine-tune your stance width with millimeter micro-adjustability, then dial in your toe-to-heel centering with custom precision. For the full effect, link it up with an EST binding and experience the clearest, most cushioned, and comfortable connection to ever see snow.

Base: Sintered WFO Vision Core: Powder Fly II Core with Dualzone EGD and Negative Profile

Shape: Tapered (30mm)

Flex: Directional

Fiberglass: Triax Response Sidewalls: Round Edges: Grip and Rip Tune Extras: New S-Rocker, New Swallow Tail, Elliptical Nose, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride Size 3 to 6cm down form normal board length.

SPECS
    Size (cm) 160
    Effective Edge (mm) 1235.0mm
    Tip Width (mm) 316.0mm
    Waist Width (mm) 258.0mm
    Tail Width (mm) 286.0mm
    Sidecut Radius (m) 21.5mm
    Stance Setback (in) 560mm
    Rider Weight (lbs) 150-200 lbs
  • SportGillie
    Advanced
    SportGillie op 16 november 2016 路 21:23
    Pm
    Live to ride, ride to live
  • Poedertijn
    Beginner
    Poedertijn op 17 november 2016 路 08:13
    @SportGillie Ouwe boef! 馃槈
    My drug is white powder. Deep, white powder.
  • JW67
    Beginner
    JW67 op 17 november 2016 路 17:15
    Tenzij drie man deze vis laten glippen, is 'ie verkocht.
  • JW67
    Beginner
    JW67 op 29 november 2016 路 18:34
    Board is verkocht

Reageer

Je hebt een account nodig om te kunnen reageren in dit topic. Login of registreer.

Upgrade naar wepowder Pro

• Uitgebreide 14 dagen verwachting
  • Hellingshoek- en expositielagen
  • Inspirerende freeride routes
wepowder Pro