Tonnes of Gear make an offer it can be yours!

• bernhardbrandstatter
    Tourist
    bernhardbrandstatter op 11 December 2015 · 17:55
    All gear located in IBK.

I am not going to post all the photos here but just list out all the gear with a short description of what I am planning to sell. So just ski, length and binding. No prices atm just let me know if you are interested Mags get first pick and prices will be low. Accepting offers Via PM where I can shoot you photos and prices if you want me to make first offer. BSL 320 middle

Praxis POWboard 195 mountian wave edition and 200 eagle edition both with 914s red and silver adjustable wings. 200s in mint and 195 in good condition.
    Hexo+ follow me drone that has been delivered its sitting in IBK ready to go.
    Praxis protest 196 914 good condition, Protest 187 with dynafit STs Din 12 ones quiverkillered with gecko skins red adhesive ones. I cut a small portion of the tail off so the clip does not slip but has no effect on performance. Just keeps the tail clip on easier.
    Beater pair of salmon rocker 2 OG edition. Good rock ski might be useful this year mounted twice, 914 and solly fit. Can be sold with solly fit, 914 holes have been plugged. Best offer and they are yours.
    Technica Cochise 29.5 liners worn twice first year edition. Really nice condition, ready to let go cheap make a reasonable offer and they are yours.
    Dynafit TLT6 carbon good condition all accessories and if you like jumping off stuff with them I have a replacement leaver for the hinge.
    187 Praxis concepts Topo topsheed brand new never mounted.
    188 rasta CRJ witht the rasta wavey pattern mounted 914 best offer gets them.
    29.0 dalbello orig krypton shells sort of beat up (needs a new snowboard strap thing) really cheap if you want them.
    28.5 dalbello krypton 2 pro green shells with intuition liners moulded once for skinny feet very good condition.
    Original Snowpulse 30l good condition with american canister.
    Pieps short handled Avie shovel.
    Mammut orig barryvox good one as a spare in the car.
    70cm mint straight handled axe.
    Solid harness not sure which brand.
    Original POC fullface carbon DH in white the no mips version good condition. Good solid DH helmet.
    Radon DH slide frame size large. Currently missing the derailleur I snapped off this summer. If you want an exact detail list and photos let me know.
    Trew, Salomon, Sub, 8848 outerwear. Jackets, Pants, One Piece suits, bibs, puff jackets, layers etc. Fit for people in the 185-195 range.
    Goggles, POC and salomon, lenses.
    Scarpa climbing shoes 28.0.
    Pair of Valo inline skates blue good condition.
    spares of 912 bindings might have to piece the plasic baseplate but I just mount them without with shorter screws.
    Have an assortment of poles in the 120 and 125 range as well.
    Got a couple of surfboards and an older AWD golf 200k with roof racks that needs to go!

If you want good gear or can think of someone who wants good prices PM me or we can do it face to face. I am in Spain atm but will be in IBK in the near future. If you want to take a first hand look at the gear let me know and I can have my cousin let you see the stuff in person.

Put it this way I have tonnes of gear that I am getting rid of because I am moving to South East Asia and it will just sit in a room rotting.
  • laVache
    Beginner
    laVache op 22 December 2015 · 11:51
    I've sent you a PM a couple of days ago, but you won't respond. Which goods are still for sale?

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro