Pro subscription not working

• chrisradford
    Beginner
    chrisradford op 21 November 2018 · 00:25
    Hi I have paid my pro subscription but keep getting errors when I look at the long-term forecast. I am often denied the ability to look at the 14-day forecast even though I have paid. I keep getting asked to subscribe. This is random. The website login confirms I have paid

Can you help?

Chris
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 21 November 2018 · 11:24
    Hi Chris,

Mmm, that's not the way it should work. Can you send me an e-mail on arjen@wepowder.nl with some screenshots? We'll immediately have a look at the problem! Cheers!
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • ecsjones
    ecsjones op 21 November 2018 · 12:47
    i had the same issue but i logged out and then closed the window and THEN opened a new window and logged in with success....Maybe give it a try if you havent already...
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 21 November 2018 · 13:53
    Logging out and logging in again is always a good idea to try
    One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
  • Chester_Tartsnatcher
    Expert
    Chester_Tartsnatcher op 21 November 2018 · 14:50
    I had the same problem. I closed the browser (Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134 ) but did not log out.
    On restarting the browser, the problem went away and I can use the Pro features.
  • GREG OCALLAGHAN
    Advanced
    GREG OCALLAGHAN op 30 November 2018 · 16:30
    I'm having a related, slightly similar issue. My credit card expired and the automatic payment didn't go through. So I cancelled my subscription, signed up again for a year using my updated credit card details, and now I'm pro again. On the desktop version everything seems to be working fine, but in the Salomon Powderquest app I am not recognized as a pro. When I click on the PA message it shows "nopro" and theres a link for me to "upgrade" to pro. When I follow that link it brings me to the website where I am obviously logged in and recognized as pro, but still in the app I don't get the pro features. What to do?
  • juancarlosdominguezlemoine
    Beginner
    juancarlosdominguezlemoine op 1 December 2018 · 16:59
    I have same problems as Greg. Any solutions?
  • Arjen
    Advanced
    Arjen op 2 December 2018 · 15:13
    @Greg and Juan Carlos The pro version is for the website (desktop and mobile) only.

The data from the PowderQuest app comes from different sources and is for Salomon only. We're hoping to update the app in the future.

Thanks for your support!

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro