Freeriding weekend 28/2-30/2 in Chamonix/Verbier/...

• samdevries
    samdevries op 22 February 2020 · 23:06
    Hi everyone, Sam here,

I'm a belgian freerider recently moved from Belgium to Zürich, Switserland. I'am always looking for people who want to join me in chase pow or who can teach me a thing or two. Next year I'm planning on competing in the BK Freeride in Nendaz, Switserland but till than I still have ways to go and thing to learn.

Reach out if you want to join me next weekend, also 7/3-14/3 you can find me in the Aosta Valley, feel free to join! 😃
  • virginiasáez
    virginiasáez op 25 February 2020 · 16:29
    Hi Sam!!
    My name is Virginia. Me and my partner, Jose, are going to Nendaz next week. We are interested in taking a week freeride ski course. We are looking for 1 to 4 people, that we need to make the course take place.
    The dates would be from 1st Marcth to 6th March (more or less, we can talk with the ski school).
    The price is 490 CHF per person. The ski school is Neige Aventure, the link for the course is the next: https://www.onthemountain.ch/en/activities/ski/nendaz/detail/freeride-...

I don't know if you would be interested! Let me know! Thank you

Virginia

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro