Change of bindings

• elecas
    Advanced
    elecas op 6 December 2020 · 10:39
    Hi people,

I know this is the forever question, but I have the doubt of should I get new bindings or since I buy bindings I should go for new skis also.

I have the Atomic Backland 109 189cm 2017 with the tyrolia adrenaline. Before the adrenaline the skis had alpine bindings (don't remember which one's) I use them a lot, I live in the Alps so I use them every weekend during the season. Everyday I do more touring and less resort skiing so I am consider to move to the shift. This would be the third bindings in the skis, do you think that is too much?? Do you know if I could face the problem of holes in the same position between this models of bindings??

Let me know what you think to help me with the decision! Thanks!
    www.elecas.es
  • AdamStekl
    Advanced
    AdamStekl op 19 December 2020 · 13:59
    Hello from my experience, 3rd binding on skis is not a problem. I recomend to plug the old holes and drill the new ones for the new binding. If the new binding pattern collides with some of the existing holes I would shift the binding position to front to avoid the collision. I recommend to have one diameter (of the hole) of full material between the holes.
    *message edited by AdamStekl op 19 Dec 2020 14:00
    Adam

You need to be logged in to post a comment in this topic. Login or create an account.

Upgrade to wepowder Pro

• Extended 14 day forecast
  • Slope angle and exposition terrain layers
  • Inspirational freeride routes
wePowder Pro