Live: FWT Courmayeur

Live: FWT Courmayeur

It’s on today! The first stop of the Freeride World Tour in Courmayeur is ons. The first stop should have been in Revelstoke in December, but the snow quality wasn’t good enough to host the event.

Men only

The riders will start at 10.30. It’s the only event in the Freeride World Tour with male competitors. The champion of last year, snowboarder Drew Tabke, has something to say about the event.

“I’m really happy to start off defending my title in Italy this year. Courmayeur is one of my favorites on the tour – you can’t beat the combination of the Italian lifestyle and superb skiing. I placed sixth here last year so I hope I can do better in 2014.”

Anyway, it’s going to be on again on the Italian site of the Mont Blanc!

Update

Contest is cancelled for today due to low clouds and bad visibility. The weather period goes until next thursday. The riders will standby in Courmayeur Mont Blanc until good conditions occure. There are no results today. All riders will start again.

Arjen
was born with maps of ski areas in the cradle and has visited almost all of them. His great passion is freeriding.
Never miss a PowderAlert!

Get updates on the latest news, PowderAlerts and more!