Order now: wePowder Guide the Alps!

Order now: wePowder Guide the Alps!

In December (2020) we’ve published the ultimate guide with the best freeride resorts in the Alps, featuring 400+ pages, 100+ resorts, inspirational freeride zones and all you need to know to ride the best powder in the Alps: the wePowder Guide the Alps. It was extremely popular and sold out within a couple of weeks. We’re happy to announce that the wePowder Guide is available again! And what a way to start the new season where we can actually can go out in the mountains again!

Limited availability!

Order the wePowder Guide the Alps now. There’s still a limited number available this season. So order it now and make sure you’ll get one of the few. Are you interested in ordering the wePowder Guide, but want a preview? Check it out here!

You can order the wePowder Guide the Alps here.

The coming into being of the wePowder Guide

After driving thousands of kilometers to and through the Alps for over many, many seasons, wePowder was founded in 2008. We have learnt to unlock the mysteries of intricate weather patterns, found out about interesting local phenomena and discovered tiny gems that have remained hidden to the tourist eye. We decided to share all this knowledge and simply wrote the most comprehensive freeride guide ever.

We believe that riding great powder is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice. You have to know where to go and be at the right time in the right place for the best conditions. This guide will be the ultimate tool to explore new resorts and ride the best snow.

And in doing this, it doesn’t matter if you are riding on one board or two, because the feeling of sliding through powder snow is universal.

Arjen
was born with maps of ski areas in the cradle and has visited almost all of them. His great passion is freeriding.

Replies

Advanced
Chester_TartsnatcherAuthor29 October 2020 · 15:44

Will the book be available in the USA?

EuroBBI2024 Rueras, CH March 1-9, 2024
Advanced
ArjenproadminAuthor29 October 2020 · 17:30

@@Chester_Tartsnatcher We’re looking at the possibilities to ship the book to the USA, so hopefully more news soon!

One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
Advanced
ArjenproadminAuthor16 November 2020 · 15:40

@@Chester_Tartsnatcher Shipping to the USA is available now. Unfortunately, it’s pretty expensive (€ 29,95).

One day, they'll invent synthetic powder, ban all kinds of work and give you a free liftpass...
Advanced
Chester_TartsnatcherAuthor17 November 2020 · 17:30

OK, thanks, I already got one last year, I was asking in order to help you out. I’ll put up a link.

EuroBBI2024 Rueras, CH March 1-9, 2024
Advanced
ArjenproadminAuthor18 November 2020 · 10:49

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Tourist
GJ702Author20 December 2021 · 23:41

Hey guys, i’ve ordered my second copy of the guide last week, looking forward to giving it as an Xmas pressie. I’ve emailed since asking whether it’s gonna make it in time to the UK but had no response? Any news? George H

Never miss a PowderAlert!

Get updates on the latest news, PowderAlerts and more!